For years I had been chasing that perfect job, family, body and the list goes on (sound familiar??). I finally decided I had enough- the stress it was causing my family and I were just not worth it anymore. As I had started to achieve the family I wanted, the job that I had dreamed of, it wasn’t leaving me fulfilled.
I decided I needed to choose A New Ending and simplify my life to things that actually matter.
No longer was I going to be distracted when I was with my family, leave projects untackled and have dreams that I would accomplish “one day.”
Some Random Things About Me:
- Frech Fries are my favorite food. If only there was truly a healthy way to eat them but still have the same flavor as deep-fried fries. If you have you found a way to recreate yummy french fries, because if you have, I would love to hear about it!
- I grew up on a dairy farm and miss it a lot, although growing up, I hated it! I wish our kids could grow up experiencing the lessons I did on a dairy farm.
- My manfriend farms beef, pork, and crops. He also grew up on a dairy farm 🙂
- I actually like to work out-strength training in particular. The thing I do not like is making/finding time to do it.
- I LOVE to bake, but I also like to cook. My dream job would be to own a bakery!
- Even though I love to bake, I prefer savory over sweet!
- Becoming a mom has absolutely changed my life in no way I could have ever imagined.
- I love to entertain, but almost never do so.
- I am an accountant by trade, I love numbers! Given that, sometimes my writing could use some work…
- I really enjoy working, but as I get older, I am trying to have more of a life. Life is too short.
- I love Ford vehicles-I even have a Ford Emblem tattoo on my lower back. No Regrets.
- In my free time, I like to be learning. Whether it is a book or an experience, it is so good for the mind.
- We have a Blue Heeler named Blue, how original.
- I love coffee! At one time in my life, I drank coffee all day. Now, I have coffee in the morning and switch it to water with lemon oil mixed in. PS-the best coffee machine ever is this Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System with Built-In Frother . It makes coffee even better than a coffee shop and it is so much cheaper.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at anewending at google dot com